Friday, February 25, 2011

UFC 127!!!


Well it's time, IT'S TIMMMEEEE!!!!!! The UFC makes its way down to Australia for UFC 127 Live & only on ppv on Saturday February 26th from Acer Arena. Anyone that know me knows how much I love the world of MMA, most notably the UFC. For those of you who aren't familiar with the UFC, have you been living under a rock? WTF? Get with it. It is the fastest growing sport in the United States. But anyway, I digress.

What I would like to do now is the same thing as I do on my YouTube channel for every UFC PPV event. Predict. I love to predict these fights, mainly cause I'm pretty good at it. The last UFC PPV I correctly predicted all 5 fights. It was a glorious night. Now without further ado, & really quick, here is how I see them going.

Kyle Noke over Chris Camozzi
Chris Lylte over Brian Ebersole
George Sotiropoulos over Dennis Siver
Michael Bisping over Jorge Rivera
John Fitch over BJ Penn

Make sure that if you want some good analysis & more in depth previews for all the fights on the card, make sure to go here to check out my predictions video to learn more.

And of course make sure to follow on Twitter. My handle is @theanswerchaos...

No comments:

Post a Comment